Receiver loss of functions, unable to be controlled by remote and/or front panel buttons. Unable to change channels and video may or may not be frozen.
The receiver is locked up.
Powering off the receiver over night may help prevent the receiver from locking up.
1. Is the remote control in the correct mode?
2. Press and release the mode button. Continue
3. Are you able to access any menus, programming guide, or change channels with the remote?
4. You have completed the troubleshooting.
5. Unplug the CM-7000PAL from the AC electrical outlet, plug the CM-7000PAL back in and power it on.
6. If the you are experiencing symptoms such as distortion on the phone line or problems with other phone devices such as computer modems, there may be an issue with the grounding of the phone system.
If this is suspected, you will need to contact your local phone company to test the line. The phone company may charge for this service.
If this does not seem to be the issue, continue.
7. If the problem persists please contact us or a local independent retailer for additional assistance.