Receiver loss of functions, unable to be controlled by remote and/or front panel buttons. Unable to change channels and video may or may not be frozen.
The receiver is locked up.
Powering off the receiver over night may help prevent the receiver from locking up.
1. Is the remote control in the correct mode?
2. Press and release the PAL mode button. Continue
3. Are you able to access any menus, programming guide, or change channels with the remote?
4. You have completed the troubleshooting.
5. Unplug the CM-7000PAL from the AC electrical outlet, plug the CM-7000PAL back in and power it on.
5. If image freezes, you might have a bad Hard Drive.